• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And you thought the heat here was bad...

Midwest to the Eastern U.S. is roasting, with about 100 million people affected.

In Philadelphia (where I grew up), it's currently 97 degrees with 60% humidity. The other night they cooled down to 81 at 3 AM.

They're predicting 99 for tomorrow.

Child please. It was 111 today in the desert.

I was privileged enough to visit the eastern shore of the Salton Sea today.

115 out, and I had to trek around a huge lot littered with broken glass and barbed wire.

You know it's hot when your phone overheats just sitting in your hand.

How bad does the Salton Sea smell this year?

What line of work takes you out there?

Eleven is a bagel maker. Word on the street says he's looking to open a series of bagel eateries starting with the salton sea location as his world headquarters.

Well, you know. Buy low.. sell high.

I'm a dolly grip on various TV series. Taking day work on Mentalist and Pretty Little Liars right now at WB lot mostly, until I get a regular series in town.

The "in town" is the problem part these days.

Another friend of mine is also working on the mentalist.  His name is Mark Rojas..  Looks like he belongs in the 80's, with long black hair, and also works as a roadie with my hubby.. 

Well, you know. Buy low.. sell high.

I'm a dolly grip on various TV series. Taking day work on Mentalist and Pretty Little Liars right now at WB lot mostly, until I get a regular series in town.

The "in town" is the problem part these days.

Another friend of mine is also working on the mentalist.  His name is Mark Rojas..  Looks like he belongs in the 80's, with long black hair, and also works as a roadie with my hubby.. 

I don't recognize the name, though I only work a day or 2 each episode. Usually when we have 2 split crews going.  What does he do?

I was privileged enough to visit the eastern shore of the Salton Sea today.

115 out, and I had to trek around a huge lot littered with broken glass and barbed wire.

You know it's hot when your phone overheats just sitting in your hand.

cool.

ive always wanted to check out the salton sea.