• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

best seats for Angels game

wampa

Hi guys, how are you all doing

I'm visiting southern california in August and my family is thinking about going to an Angels game. It's most likely be one of the games against the Rangers in early August. It'll be our first time to a MLB game.

I was wondering which sections are good seats for a family? We just want to enjoy the game, and would not want to get bothered by people fighting, spewing beer, vomiting, caressing each other, while the game is going on. My parents are 60+ and we have little kids. We prefer some nice seats where people are respectable and enjoy the game. Thank you for your time.

Hi guys, how are you all doing

I'm visiting southern california in August and my family is thinking about going to an Angels game. It's most likely be one of the games against the Rangers in early August. It'll be our first time to a MLB game.

I was wondering which sections are good seats for a family? We just want to enjoy the game, and would not want to get bothered by people fighting, spewing beer, vomiting, caressing each other, while the game is going on. My parents are 60+ and we have little kids. We prefer some nice seats where people are respectable and enjoy the game. Thank you for your time.

It's Angel Stadium and a game against Texas. You're not likely to have these problems wherever you sit.

That being said, get something with a MVP attached to it. Full range of prices and mellow SSH'ers in those sections.

For cheaper seats you could go for sections 415-422. They are a little higher up, but you shouldn't have to worry about fighting. The only place where you'd be at risk would probably be in right field or up at Chavez Ravine. 

Can you move seats once the game begins? It's weird that when I went online to check seats, it's like the game is almost full, but then when I see games on TV and not all sections are completely packed. Can you move around or even sections?