AngelsWin.com

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

Finally registering today after lurking all the Cole threads for the last three months.  Time to de-lurk, commiserate, and convince myself, "yeah, running Dylan Bundy out there in a winner-take-all wild card game isn't that bad".

Greetings from Hillsboro, Oregon.  Yes, that is Jack Lazorko making a kick save (and a beauty) in the avatar.

3 minutes ago, Lazorko Saves said:

Finally registering today after lurking all the Cole threads for the last three months.  Time to de-lurk, commiserate, and convince myself, "yeah, running Dylan Bundy out there in a winner-take-all wild card game isn't that bad".

Greetings from Hillsboro, Oregon.  Yes, that is Jack Lazorko making a kick save (and a beauty) in the avatar.

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @Lazorko Saves

A few things. Hillsboro, OR. That's where my dad lived for years as he worked at the Intel plant there for two decades before he passed in 2008. Very familiar with the area (I'm in North Bend, WA). 

Love the name! Lazorko! I'm guessing just a 1/3 of our members here remember Jack Lazorko. 

Lastly, you're atop the leaderboard for the fastest to register and subscribe to our premium membership! Lifetime membership at that. Thanks a bunch for supporting AW.com and please let any of us know if you need anything! 🙏

38 minutes ago, CoolOutB said:

Been reading for years. Always appreciated the work Chuck has done with this site. Old ESPN Angels board member. 

@CoolOutB I was wondering what happened to you. 

Super stoked you're back! 

How have you been? What's new? 

11 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@CoolOutB I was wondering what happened to you. 

Super stoked you're back! 

How have you been? What's new? 

@Chuckster70

Beyond stoked to be here! 

Been blessed. New? Wheeew where to begin. A lot of things. Divorced. Raised both the girls primarily. They’re both in college now. After a while of self improving, Found a new partner, engaged, have another daughter (14 months), inherited 2 boys (11&9). Work is steady. Still live in Ca unfortunately, lol. And still make it to enough games to feel the burn of not winning. 

You know, life giving us a hand to see what we can make from it. 

How about you?

BTW. I’m genuinely content your grandson has been able to get through the challenges. You always have been a good dude to me, so you and yours always in my prayers. 

Thanks for this site C. 

Hello,

I am new to this forum. It is great to talk about the Angels! I lived in NY to go to school when the angels won in 2002. It was so satisfying to see them beat the yankees in the playoffs before 2009.

21 hours ago, Ceramic said:

Hello,

I am new to this forum. It is great to talk about the Angels! I lived in NY to go to school when the angels won in 2002. It was so satisfying to see them beat the yankees in the playoffs before 2009.

Welcome to AW. 

By any chance, did you go to Hofstra?

On 1/18/2020 at 4:16 PM, Lou said:

Welcome to AW. 

By any chance, did you go to Hofstra?

Nope. That's and inside joke I don't understand. Hofstra produced the talent of Marquez Colston of the saints. That guy was a baller.

3 hours ago, Ceramic said:

Nope. That's and inside joke I don't understand. Hofstra produced the talent of Marquez Colston of the saints. That guy was a baller.

and Bernie Madoff.