• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

• 1 month later...

My name is Kelly Curran, and I used to be super active 18 years ago on a baseball forum run by SI and later CBS.  Can't even remember the name of the forum!  My handle then was the same, so maybe some of you remember me and can help me remember those old forums.  After those old forums died out, I moved to Twitter where I frequently enjoy watching and tweeting live Angels games with people who follow the hashtag #angelsfamily  and sometimes #halonation  

I was raised in a town of Dodger Fans in the central valley of California.  My sister dated and married an A's fan from the Bay Area, so technically they were the first team I followed on TV.  Then I began dating the man who would end up being my husband - our second date was an Angels Game in July of 1993 where we sat in his Dad's season seats, 15 rows up from home/first base side.  Needless to say, I was incredibly impressed with the Angels (and my later to become husband) and became a life-loyal fan.  I had a huge crush on JT Snow and was devastated when he was traded to the Giants.  Hence my handle, Missing JT Snow.  That trade was better for him I suppose, and my crush ended when he hit a home run in the World Series against the Angels.  My husband gave me an engraved brick outside the stadium for a wedding present.

We've raised our children properly and brainwashed them to be Angels/Lakers/UCLA fans.  My son has thrown out a first pitch at an Angels Game, been guest announcer, guest bat boy and in a photo shoot for the cover of Little League magazine with Mike Trout.  My husband and I volunteer for Little League Baseball and run a program called Challenger Baseball for children with special needs.  A field in Santa Ana is named for our family.  I was pregnant and on bed rest with our daughter during the 2002 playoffs and World Series - she was born during the World Series while the Angels played in San Francisco.  Our daughter suffers from epilepsy and has special needs.  In 2008/2009 I beat cancer - Leukemia (AML/APL). 

I can't believe I haven't joined this forum sooner as I follow Chuck, Ellen and others on Twitter, Instagram and the like.  After the passing of Tyler Skaggs yesterday, I really wanted to connect again with my Angels family.

Nice to meet and maybe re-connect with many of you.  Go Halos!

eddingsliar.jpg

cancersucks.jpg

curranfield.jpg

DC_3535194.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Alex, 38 going on 39, and have been a fan for 30 years since my dad took me to see the Angels play the Royals in June 89.  Bo hit a homer but we won.  I visited my dad on weekends in Garden Grove so I went to a lot of games.  I was lucky to see the Langston/Witt no-no since it was spring break and Nolan’s last game at the Big A in his last season with the Rangers before retiring.

Came back after a 3 year hiatus.  Had to vent after losing to dead last Baltimore and Detroit lately.  Sad that my handle still rings true.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, Tank said:

Welcome aboard. I just got a delivery from amazon prime. Was that you that dropped it off? If so, thnx. You should’ve stuck around for steaks and beers. Maybe next time.

What a crock.  You're a vegetarian.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, True Grich said:

Hey @DucksFan_Drew93 as you can see - none of us are real. We're all bots here at AW.

I developed a new automated system to send a welcome email, PM, status update on their page and post in this thread to all new members who sign up. This doesn't include spammers that my auto detect SPAM system catches.