• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

DC here... again.

Love to watch our Angels (since bout '75.  Went to game 2 with Pop in '82.  Favorite time of year is Spring Training; went to more ST games last season than reg.-season 8-5).  Still play Sunday beer league baseball and LB State Alumni Games.

My favorite Halos is Erstad (I wear #17 to help remind me to always hustle), and Downing.

Great job Chuck and everybody; new site looks great!

*Halos/Cubbies on 830am at noon today!!  Here we go...

Been reading AW for about 3 years now. Love the people here. Been a angels fan for 31 years now. Grew up in a LA house, so went to my fair share of that other teams games. Never liked the atmosphere at that place. Just moved to albuquerque, NM, home of LA's 2nd team. Favorite player was Jim Edmonds, remember watching the catch live.

Go Angels

Richard

I am an old and new poster.  I date back to the ESPN message board days where many of us began this type of "fanatasism".  However, it has been about a year since I have posted on Angelswin.  Read the e-mail about the change and realized I needed to revisit something that used to be part of my daily routine until about a year ago!

I am an old and new poster.  I date back to the ESPN message board days where many of us began this type of "fanatasism".  However, it has been about a year since I have posted on Angelswin.  Read the e-mail about the change and realized I needed to revisit something that used to be part of my daily routine until about a year ago!

Jeff, good to see you. How are you? What have you been up to? Hope to see you post more this year!

I guess I'm technically new since I never really posted on the old site. It's hard to get into posting all the time when nobody is awake when it's day time in Japan. Anyways, I'm 24, married for 3 years to my beautiful wife and have been following the Angels since 1999 (little league team name was the Angels), have been stationed in Japan for the past 2 years (Air Force since 2009). I follow most of you on twitter (@Kody_Mac) and I look forward to an awesome season posting with all of you.

Also, I'm working on my minor in journalism (major in Political Science) so you may see some articles from me.

I guess I'm technically new since I never really posted on the old site. It's hard to get into posting all the time when nobody is awake when it's day time in Japan. Anyways, I'm 24, married for 3 years to my beautiful wife and have been following the Angels since 1999 (little league team name was the Angels), have been stationed in Japan for the past 2 years (Air Force since 2009). I follow most of you on twitter (@Kody_Mac) and I look forward to an awesome season posting with all of you.

Also, I'm working on my minor in journalism (major in Political Science) so you may see some articles from me.

Welcome to AngelsWin.com Kody! I just want to say, thank you for our service.

As far as up late posting, we have a few that are night owls or those with graveyard shifts so don't be bashful to post late at night and the wee hours of the morning.

Good having you here!

They're* ;)

See what I'm saying? In my defense that originally read "knows their sh*t." I changed it to be more family friendly and tried to adjust it word by word rather than outright delete and re-write it. The approach was flawed.

You probably don't want to try to correct all the spelling mistakes on the Poli board, though. That would be like a full time job.

I've been reading AngelsWin for several years now but never posted.  Love the new site - great job!  I've been an Angels fan for over 30 years.  My dad and I go to the games together, been season ticket holders for about 10 years now.  Excited to see this new lineup tear it up.  Go Halos!

hey,Im Marcus, i lurked on the old site for a long time and figured with the new site i should finally join, i'll probably lurk alot here too, but i plan on actually posting sometimes lol, the first Angel game i remember going to was in 95 against the rangers, and i loved the Angels since then

Kody Mac,

We would always welcome new submissions. If you have a topic or something to say, go for it!