• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade Candidate: Howie Kendrick?

Was this meant to be posted in the game day thread?

Although for the record....I agree with ya!

What dumbsh_t bunts in that spot?

LOL, AO is so mad he's blind posting in random threads!

I appreciate the read.  Thanks.  However, I stand by my remark.  I don't care how good he was.  He is still recovering from TJ surgery and won't be available until the middle of next year.  I would consider HK straight up, But to give up several players....on a player on the DL does not make sense to me.

Hi storm,

You are correct that there are concerns about the TMJ surgery. My point was that Bundy is a special type of talent that would be worth the risk. Kendrick for Bundy sounds about right but if we had to throw in Vargas it wouldn't bother me.

Blue Jays Interested In Howie Kendrick

By Zach Links [July 31 at 10:43am CST]

In recent days, the Blue Jays have expressed geniune interest in Angels second baseman Howie Kendrick, according to Ben Nicholson-Smith of Sportsnet. While the Blue Jays aren't buyers in the traditional sense, they are looking at ways of addressing needs for 2013 and beyond.

Kendrick, 30, will earn the prorated portion of $8.75MM in 2013, $9.35MM in 2014, and $9.5MM in 2015 before hitting free agency. This season, Kendrick is hitting .301/.344/.446 with eleven homers and is looking stronger than he did in 2012.

The Angels have also discussed Kendrick with the Royals as Kansas City combs the market for a second baseman. According to Mike DiGiovanna of the Los Angeles Times, the Halos would require a front-line, Major League or MLB-ready starting pitcher for Kendrick or Erick Aybar. This morning, DiGiovanna noted that the club is fielding numerous inquiries on Kendrick, who has a no-trade list of a dozen teams.

1 0 0 1