• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Upcoming Mariners series

rageous

Unfortunately they don't face Aaron Harang in this series.

They have the lefty Saunders on friday.  That one will be tough since they always struggle against leftys.

Felix Hernandez on Saturday and Iwakuma scheduled to go on sunday.

But I am thinking its likely that the manager will pull Iwakuma from his sunday start so he can pitch in his first all star game.

Has anyone heard anything about that at all?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Angels lost 2 of 3. The pitching matchups just don't favor them at all.

Game 1 is a toss up. I could see Williams throwing a good game or getting knocked out early again. 

Game 2 is a toss up. Battle of the aces, Weaver has been damn good lately

Game 3 does not look good for us 

I'm going to be in Seattle this weekend.  First trip to Safeco.  Definitely going to tomorrow night's game and was thinking of possibly going Sunday, but now that I've seen the pitching match-up, there's no way.  Don't need to sit there and watch the Angels get shutout on 2 hits.

As many have said, I don't like the pitching matchups. Saunders did well against us last time out, Iwakuma owns us, and King Felix Vs. Weave could go either way. 

Well except the fact that the Angels usually own Felix.

If they can avoid Iwakuma in some way it would be a big break.