• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Aybar credits Pujols with helping calm his approach

No doubt in my mind that Albert pushed the FO to give Aybar $8.75M per year until 2016.

It's all part of Albert's plan to bring the team down from the inside so he can buy it from Arte in a few years, and be a player-owner.

Wow.....

I like how people ignore Albert's efforts in helping his teammates.  Regardless of Albert's current numbers, he has demonstrated he knows how to hit.  John Kruk clearly outlined the reasons for Albert's struggles last Sunday.

I maybe the only one, but I like the contract.  I think Albert's influence will be well worth the money.  When he gets healthy, probably next year, his numbers will improve.

Wow.....

I like how people ignore Albert's efforts in helping his teammates.  Regardless of Albert's current numbers, he has demonstrated he knows how to hit.  John Kruk clearly outlined the reasons for Albert's struggles last Sunday.

I maybe the only one, but I like the contract.  I think Albert's influence will be well worth the money.  When he gets healthy, probably next year, his numbers will improve.

I missed the telecast and didn't tivo it.   What did Kruk say?

I missed the telecast and didn't tivo it.   What did Kruk say?

He focused on Albert's inability to use his lower body to drive the ball.  He described how Albert's right knee prevents him from rotating his right foot allowing his hips to drive his hands through the zone, and how his planter faciitus prevents him from creating a solid left leg as an anchor.  He showed how Albert lifts his right leg and keeps his left leg bent during his swing explaining that all of Albert's power, currently, comes exclusively from his upper body.  It made sense from what little I know about the biomechanics of hitting.

1.  Yes, it was a "minor" surgery on the right knee.

2.  I do not know.  I can't recall any recent players having a similiar surgery.

3.  That is what Kruk was suggesting.

I am sure the Angels FO, coaches and clerical staff already know this.