• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

When Will You See...Pacific Rim

When Will You See...  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Pacific Rim

• Theaters
    • DVD/Cable/Etc.
    • Never

Not sure on this one.  Looks like it should be ok.  But reminds me too much of Transformers meets Battleship.  When I first saw the previews, thought it might be a robotech type movie.  But it's too Transformery for my tastes.  (Not a transformer the movies fan)

A movie about gigantic robots that box each other? Yeah, I don't think so.

Have you no soul?

I'll echo what others have said: initially I wasn't too interested because it looks too Transformer-y, but with Del Toro helming it and the good reviews, I'll check it out in the cheap theaters.

i have a soul, but the trailers for this movie are about as interesting to me as buying low budget teeth whitening solution from a guy in an alley in tijuana.

Hey...my teeth have never been bluer...

It's getting great reviews and they say it has a great storyline and dialogue...can't wait to go see it.

This was an interesting movie.  Of the three that went to go see it, one of us didn't like it.  

I first thought it would be a Transformers meets battleship movie.  But it was more of a Godzilla meets Real Steel type movie.  Being Japanese, riking Godzira is in my DNA.  

I think for those that like those Godzilla/Monster movies, you would like this movie.  But it's definitely not for everyone.  This movie will probably do better overseas in Asia.  And it has the possibility to be a prequel to a Godzilla movie if they wanted to go in that direction.