• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Around the MLB 7/8

Phillies should be in selling mode now. Howard was heating up and is now out 6-8 weeks. They should be calling up the Dodgers about Cliff Lee and the A's about Chase Utley right about now. If Amaro doesn't try rebuilding that team, then he should be canned at the end of the year. 

Phillies should be in selling mode now. Howard was heating up and is now out 6-8 weeks. They should be calling up the Dodgers about Cliff Lee and the A's about Chase Utley right about now. If Amaro doesn't try rebuilding that team, then he should be canned at the end of the year. 

I think they're shopping Young, Utley and Papelbon, but plan on keeping Lee since they feel that they might contend next year.

Both Oakland and Texas are winning and remaining in a dead heat for the division lead. Before the season started I expected AL West to be a close three way race with Oakland ultimately winning, and the Angels ending up in a close third.

It now looks like that last prediction will only be half-correct. Angels will end up in third but it will not be close. 

i think texas will win the division with the angels coming in at a close second

I could easily see Texas winning as they get players back from the DL, but why do you expect Oakland to collapse to the point the Angels will catch them?

Watching a bit of Dodgers/DBacks.

Dodgers are heating up. They're about to pick up a game on the DBacks (up 5-0 at 7th inning stretch as of now) and appear to be a much better team than they were at the beginning of the season. I could see them winning the NL West this year.

edit: Greinke is 3-3 as a batter (averaging >.350 on the season), and is pitching a 2-hit shutout through 7. 

On our day off we lose .5 gm

This is gonna be tough

We have 13 games each against the A's and the Rangers. We'd only need to 11-2 against both of them directly, and keep pace with them in general, to make up the gap  B)