• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Scioscia

I'm pissed that he still has Shuck playing when Calhoun can do so much more. I am also really upset that Ianetta started last night. Oh and what the hell starting Hawpe instead of Trumbo. This team is performing well even with him shitting the bed with his decisions.

Dude, Scioscia always lets fresh players play after a brutal, extra-innings game.  He demands to keep guys who are on the bench fresh, because you never know when they have to be called upon.  Shuck's defense is terrible, but his offense and spirit as been superb.

I think that these players are professional athletes and don't really need days off. When Trout got a day off last week that was the last straw for me. The kid is 21 years old, he doesn't need a day off, are you kidding me. Million Dollar Babies is all they are.

And yet all managers give their players days off now and then. These guys being professional athletes still get tired and still need days off now and then to keep them strong through the long season. Complaining about players getting a day off every once in a while or starting a different catcher after an extra inning game or a day after night game is silly.

I think that these players are professional athletes and don't really need days off. When Trout got a day off last week that was the last straw for me. The kid is 21 years old, he doesn't need a day off, are you kidding me. Million Dollar Babies is all they are.

jmo these players develop a rythmn (sp) playing every day. when you break that with days off and changing the batting order constantly, its gotta hurt.

jmo these players develop a rythmn (sp) playing every day. when you break that with days off and changing the batting order constantly, its gotta hurt.

I will say this about Mike, this is the most consistency the lineup has seen in the past four years. It was about four years ago he really stopped trying and has just been going through the motions ever since.

It wasn't the Dip, IMO,Hamilton was hurt towards the second half last year, and the first half this year. He just didn't want to say too soon because of the contract. Ever since Josh received shock therapy on his wrist, he has been hitting.