• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

Anyone want a free ticket in Section 111 for tonight?

Last minute, I know, but I'm not going to be able to make the game tonight on time.  It's a single seat, but a great one.  Right above the Angels dugout, row H.  If you're interested, let me know asap.  I've got a PDF ticket that I can e-mail you.

`

So that was fun. Great win, great seat and I caught a foul ball, a soft line drive off Ellsbury in the top of the fifth. Much appreciation, Jason.

Just my luck.  In the hundreds of games I've been to, I've never caught a ball! :)  Glad you had a good time!

Just my luck.  In the hundreds of games I've been to, I've never caught a ball! :)  Glad you had a good time!

If you were there the ball would have bounced off your forehead and land in the lap of the lady sitting next to you.

Officially speaking, would that ball still be up for grabs?