• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I think it's sacrilege to hate John Lackey

I just like to make fun of his horsish looks.  I was upset that he went to the ****ing Sox, the team the dominated us three times in a row in the playoffs, and then after the one season we beat the Sox, he signs with them.  But I think staying mad at a guy for signing onto another team is stupid.

Imagine the butthurt Cards fans mad about Pujols, that's how annoying we are to Sox fans when we are butthurt about Lackey.

I don't blame anybody if they did hate Lackey or they didn't. There are some players you will just hate after they leave because it leaves a bad taste in your mouth, like how Lackey left. And some like Torri who left and it didn't hurt too much.

For example, I enjoyed Papelbon while he was our jackass, but now I can't barely stand to hear his name let alone this......

I loved Lack when he was here, was pissed when he left (because of where he went and what he had to say).

That said.....who here hates hamilton? Didn't he leave and go to a rival, then trash the fanbase? Its identicle.

FWIW, I've run into Lack a few times via mutual friends. I obviously am not friends with the guy, but its been on more than one occasion. My short exposure to him made me quit hating him. He was very friendly fwiw. Through the same mutual friends I was told a little different story about some of the news the media (especially in boston) that's been written (though the people who told me are biased for him).

As far as him getting fired up on the mound, and showing his emotions....isn't weaver pretty similar? Weav is our hero, and he's always been a 'good guy'. But if he left somewhere for better money, we'd probably remember that detroit game a little differently. (And for the record, I love weaver).

Just my two cents.