• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout is the real deal

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Yes I believe that was one of the last games I attended. Two college kids thought it would be a good idea to grab a megaphone and yell fuck the angels in my family’s face. Had to show him Chaz doesnt exist in my personal space

Fun to look back at this thread and chat about it.

We were on the first base side. I don't like to sit for long periods and was standing with family in the concourse next to a handicap spot when all hell broke loose. From a no hitter possibility to losing the game.

Longest walk back to the car I have ever had at a sporting event.

Edited by Brandon

25 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Fun to look back at this thread and chat about it.

We were on the first base side. I don't like to sit for long periods and was standing with family in the concourse next to a handicap spot when all hell broke loose. From a no hitter possibility to losing the game.

Longest walk back to the car I have ever had at a sporting event.

Yes I was on third base side. Royals fans are usually pretty nice but the last few games had too many drunk kids. I miss going but it is now a 3.5 hour drive. Did you go to All star weekend in 2012? That was a pretty fun event. Trout’s debut.  

16 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Yes I was on third base side. Royals fans are usually pretty nice but the last few games had too many drunk kids. I miss going but it is now a 3.5 hour drive. Did you go to All star weekend in 2012? That was a pretty fun event. Trout’s debut.  

I've always had a good time. I don't always go and watch Angels games, but have watched a bunch. It's that midwest mentality, the nicest fans at both Royals and Chiefs games....NFL crowds can get a bit belligerent, but always a good experience wearing an Angels shirt, hat, or jersey there.

Didn't go to the all-star game and honestly don't remember why. I think I had a bunch going on and didn't want to coordinate tickets with my family that has season seats. I just remember the home run derby and Trumbo hitting the top of the Royals hall of fame building in the back of left field. Just insane.

1 hour ago, angelinkc said:

Yes I believe that was one of the last games I attended. Two college kids thought it would be a good idea to grab a megaphone and yell fuck the angels in my family’s face. Had to show him Chaz doesnt exist in my personal space

I expect Chuck to scold you for making a political post in the main forum.