• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

7 Deadly Sins of Smartphones

Phones and tablets were meant to be used in the bathroom. They are taking the place of magazines and newspapers. Where else can people get their yahoo news?

As for number seven, these people need to get hit by a bus. I especially hate walking and texting. I believe some cities have made this ticket worthy.

i get really annoyed with people in movie theaters using their phones once the house lights have gone down. you're there to relax, and so am i - i don't need the glare of your screen out of the corner of my eye.

My daughter downloaded some game on my iphone and I play it every morning while I do my toilet time. It's the only time I ever play games on the phone. 

Do Not Disturb is my default setting. I rarely answer a call that isn't my wife, daughter, or mom. I call back when I get around to it.

If someone puts in ear buds or starts playing with their phone while I'm talking I just walk away. 

Yes. I'm a grumpy old fart. I'm cool with that.

i get really annoyed with people in movie theaters using their phones once the house lights have gone down. you're there to relax, and so am i - i don't need the glare of your screen out of the corner of my eye.

Boom. This. Went to see "Lincoln" a few months ago and nearly had to get up and b*tchslap some woman for this. A few years ago it wasnt nearly as bad but now it feels like a 400 watt halogen lamp is being pointed at me.