• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The OFFICIAL "Glen Complains About The CHARGERS" THREAD

RallyMo

They pick off the ball in the end zone and the defender decides to take it out and ends up at about the 12. There's about 3 minutes left and the Chargers move the ball to shy of mid field and end up with 4th and 2 with 1:40 left and the Browns out of timeouts.

Dipshits go for it and fail. What the hell was the head coach thinking, they were behind? No they were up two and give the Browns the ball back inside the 50 instead of punt the ball. 

The Browns move the ball but not far enough for their rookie kicker that with seconds on the clock and left boots it wide right. The Chargers were saved the embarrassment of making one of the dumbest decisions since Maddon called for an intentional walk with the bases loaded. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, HaloMilliVanilli said:

^^^Agreed.  Might have cost Staley his job if they hadn't converted.  Big brass ones to make that decision, and could be significant if we can make a late season run toward the playoffs.

If Williams and Allen can stay healthy and play together then they will make a push here in the last couple weeks 

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, St1ck said:

@Blarg @Kotchman

Where are my trolls at? Clowns 

Hell, I was pulling for the chargers. Unfortunately, they shit the bed every time I stack them in fantasy. Defensively this was one of their better games against a third string colts offense. Not sure why the colts game planned for Foles like he was Manning. They could have ran the ball and won. The chargers lacked the kind of focus and physicality championship teams generally have. They should have dropped 30 tonight  

Herbert can be great but they need to shit can the coach, build the defense , and find sone dependable skill players. 

15 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Hell, I was pulling for the chargers. Unfortunately, they shit the bed every time I stack them in fantasy. Defensively this was one of their better games against a third string colts offense. Not sure why the colts game planned for Foles like he was Manning. They could have ran the ball and won. The chargers lacked the kind of focus and physicality championship teams generally have. They should have dropped 30 tonight  

Herbert can be great but they need to shit can the coach, build the defense , and find sone dependable skill players. 

No one cares about your fantasy team. Go smoke a couple dozen more cigarettes and fuck off. 

15 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

1-4 against projected playoff teams. 2-5 against 7 win or better teams. 6 of 9 wins came against teams that are last in their divisions. 

Chargers QB Justin Herbert diagnosed with rib cartilage fracture, considered day-to-day
https://www.nfl.com/news/chargers-qb-justin-herbert-has-fractured-rib-cartilage-considered-day-to-day

Thursday's Keenan Allen injury update is awful news for Chargers fans
https://boltbeat.com/posts/keenan-allen-injury-update-thursday-chargers-week-5

Los Angeles Chargers star Joey Bosa expected to miss 8-10 weeks with groin injury, sources say
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34703681/los-angeles-chargers-star-joey-bosa-expected-miss-8-10-weeks-groin-injury-sources-say

35885.jpeg

3 hours ago, St1ck said:

I don’t hate the chargers. Dan Fouts was one of my favorites. Yes they’ve had injury issues this year but it’s actually a trend. Williams and Allen have consistently missed time over the years. Herbert is was out there getting the shit kicked out of him while those two pussies sat out. Biggest game of the year was against the chiefs and Williams catches one ball and quits. 
they need to hire a coach who will instill mental and physical toughness on both sides of the ball. Herbert is a top 5 qb but his talent is being wasted by playing the 1980s afc pussy ball. The chiefs often play the same way but they’re more talented. 

My best friend is a Padres and Chargers fan. We've traded barbs over the years. Last season he got to pimp his playoffs while the Angels were out of contention before the All Star break. 2021/22 the Rams took it all while the Chargers took it in the shorts missing the playoffs. Didn't they lose to the Raiders to get knocked out of the wildcard? Sad. 

This year the Rams have had trouble beating anyone while the Chargers play Jeckle and Hyde football. Injuries are part of the game while inconsistent performance seems to be part of the Chargers on going playbook for decades. Even the Shottenhimer teams couldn't put four quarters together with a stacked lineup of talent. 

So celebrate the wins but please spare me the end zone dance when it's a team that is worse than the Rams this year and it was far from a blow out. Speaking of which, Rams VS Chargers New Years day. If you want to talk injuries, there should be no excuse for the Chargers not winning big. The Rams front line is Swiss cheese, they have no running game (Akers 559 total yards) and the defense looks like it is playing prevent for four quarters. 

Chargers better win or St1ck may have even a lower self esteem problem than he has now.