• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pujols and Hamilton are a Joke

Thanks Hamilton for that 6th error of the year.

You lead all outfields in the major league in errors.

Leading the league in the most terrible at bats wasn't enough I guess.

Yeah, he's one error short from tying he total number of errors from last season. His misplay in last night's game, could've easily been called an error. 

LOL at people calling this thread a joke after one at bat by Josh Hamilton. Let's look at the total picture - both players have been total fiascos this year. There are signs of Hamilton coming out of it - he's got a 10-game hitting streak in which he's hitting .382 (13-34), so I think he should obviously stay in the lineup, but Albert's worse than ever and have some have said, actually hurting this team. His GIDP with Trout on 1st and Shuck on 3rd is an example. Why wasn't Trout stealing? Is it really because Princess Albert doesn't like people running around when he's at the plate? Albert's worse than ever - he's got 6 hits in his last twelve games (.122 BA).

Lol at Shuck DH'ing. Albert may be struggling but he's still been way more productive than Shuck has been.

Shuck literally has one of the emptiest batting averages in baseball. No pop, decent eye, low OPS.

I'd rather have an empty batting average than no batting average

There's no joke about his thread.  I really dislike Trout batting 2nd in front of bert which appears to be a poor attempt at helping Sir bert tross pitch selection?  We are compromising our best player, especially if it's true that Trout needs to stay put at first while bert pops up fat "mistake" pitches, breaks his bat on inside pitches he shouldn't be swinging at inducing double plays and whiffs at most everything else because this impostor's eye at the plate seems to have become obsolete also.  Does berts's family still stay in St Louis until the kids are out of school?

Albert Pujols is getting old. Not as old as Nibs Nibbler but old. My favorite AO names are absolutely Mathisn't and Williamsport Willits.

It's quite cumbersome, but AO could go with Ghost of the Machine for Pujols instead of Albatross, or just Ghost for short.

LOL at people calling this thread a joke after one at bat by Josh Hamilton. Let's look at the total picture - both players have been total fiascos this year. There are signs of Hamilton coming out of it - he's got a 10-game hitting streak in which he's hitting .382 (13-34), so I think he should obviously stay in the lineup, but Albert's worse than ever and have some have said, actually hurting this team. His GIDP with Trout on 1st and Shuck on 3rd is an example. Why wasn't Trout stealing? Is it really because Princess Albert doesn't like people running around when he's at the plate? Albert's worse than ever - he's got 6 hits in his last twelve games (.122 BA).

That was an obvious running situation.  Still don't why Trout, who is pretty damn good at stealing bases, wasn't running.  It wasn't like Doubront had a good move, it was pretty predictable, Gubi and Victor were discussing it last night.  DL him and let him get healthy.  If takes until next season, so be it.  Having him adjust his swing to the point where very little of his lower body is involved is not helping him or the team

Lol at Shuck DH'ing. Albert may be struggling but he's still been way more productive than Shuck has been.

perhaps the only reply to any topic where Albert and productive are used in the same sentence

I once thought nothing could be worse than Abreu hitting 3rd.  Well....

Shuck literally has one of the emptiest batting averages in baseball. No pop, decent eye, low OPS.

You have got to be kidding, AB. He's contributed far more than Albert