• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Pujols Plantar Fasciitis Excuse

Albert's problem is not so much with his foot as it is with his hands and his eyes. He's older, and they're slower.

Happens to a lot of 33-year old veterans of almost 2,000 games.

A decline this rapid does not happen to players of albert Pujol's caliber though.

I'd love to see someone find another example of a player that went from the best to horrible in such a fast amount of time at 33 years old.

A decline this rapid does not happen to players of albert Pujol's caliber though.

I'd love to see someone find another example of a player that went from the best to horrible in such a fast amount of time at 33 years old.

josh-hamilton-blows-catch-and-a.l.-west-

If he's had it on and off for several years, one would think that it would behoove him to finally have it surgically repaired by now.

Surgery doesn't always help. It depends upon the degree of the tearing of the plantar fascia. If it is a series of microtears - as most cases are - they cannot be repaired surgically. They have to heal on their own, and there isn't much you can do to prevent them from recurring, apart from wearing a supportive shoe with a good sole and arch support and perhaps padded insoles. I'm guessing that in Pujols' case, this is already being done.