• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ah, the irony

I don't care whether it counts as being alive or not. It's certainly doesn't have any sort of mental ability at that point which is what counts. It's like killing a jellyfish.

A jellyfish? It may not have mental ability but its still human.

I don't care whether it counts as being alive or not. It's certainly doesn't have any sort of mental ability at that point which is what counts. It's like killing a jellyfish.

You realize a jellyfish is alive, right?

While I can certainly appreciate that some people are only satisfied with legislating things to death, I did my part to end abortion by teaching my daughters how to avoid unwanted pregnancy. You're welcome.

Well, I'm sure that applies to everybody then.  With that it mind, we don't really need any laws, do we?

What we really don't need is a bunch of half wit redneck state legislators trying to outsmart the Supreme Court when they could be doing things that actually will prevent abortions.Outright bans of things that don't directly affect the ones screaming for them seem to be a great source of joy and satisfaction for some but they've proven over time to be just short of useless for any other purpose.

A jellyfish? It may not have mental ability but its still human.

Makes no difference what it is. It can't think or feel anything. No harm, no foul. They have the potential to become living, breathing, self aware people but at that point they aren't. If the potential to be something was all the mattered then Brandon Wood would be starting his 5th all star game in a week or two.

You realize a jellyfish is alive, right?

Yes, it's also a mindless blob.

outright bans on things like murder, you mean?

At least in the case of murder we still have things like police to prevent it whenever possible. In the case of abortion it seems like most people who are against abortion are also against preventing pregnancies in the first place. 

At least in the case of murder we still have things like police to prevent it whenever possible. In the case of abortion it seems like most people who are against abortion are also against preventing pregnancies in the first place. 

I think your numbers are incorrect.

Just because they don't push condomns doesn't mean they aren't trying to prevent it. It's about personal responsibilities in having sex whether married or not.