• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Phillies may be interested in trading Utley

Nope.

Just don't care for the Dodgers, their fans, or anything in blue. I wish that organization nothing but the worst.

You newb Angels fans just don't get it.

Its all in fun. Trust me i can't stand them i cant get my cousin and step dad to stfu.

Nope.

Just don't care for the Dodgers, their fans, or anything in blue. I wish that organization nothing but the worst.

You newb Angels fans just don't get it. 

I get it. It's coming so close and losing those few times we've played in the World Series that have really scarred you. It would have made me crazy too!

Utley would be awesome to trade for, there's probably only 5-7 teams that shouldn't trade for him based on their current 2B situation, and the Angels are one. I saw Howie was in a bit of a slump, but he's have a really good year. It's nice to see after all of the promise he had shown when he was younger and of course 2 years ago.

What's his contract look like? If its awful for a few years then no. If its reasonable for his production for this year and next then sure, if he or Howie could play third. He would be a great #2 hitter with Trout leading off.

In the final year of a seven-year $85M deal, due $15M total for 2013. No option listed, so no apparent buyout. Likely a short-term rental if we made a deal.

Currently batting .284 with 11 HR and 30 RBI in 54 games. OBP .348, OPS .866, WAR 2.3. Fielding .981, five errors in 253 chances.