• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

hawthorne police shoot guy's dog.

They arrested him for 148. Which he has a long history of being arrested for. No its not illegal to video tape, but when police tell you to stay back because something is obviously going down, and youre being a jack ass just because you dont like cops, youre going to at the very least be detained.

I read a few pages of this thread and then decided to conduct a home experiment to confirm the effects of tazers and/or pepper spray on dogs.  Keep in mind I have neither a tazer nor pepper spray, so instead I hooked my chug (chihuahua/pug mix, best goddamn dog in the world) up to an old megohm meter and threw some ground pepper in her cute little face.

Man, **** you guys.  RIP, Nibbler.  And **** tha police.

I read somewhere because he wouldn't turn his music down. They were responding to an armed robbery and needed to be able to hear what was going on around the house.

Yeah, the other article linked said that.  Pretty much the music you hear in the video was coming from his car.  If you listen carefully to the video, you can hear someone dropping f-bombs at the police.  Most likely the good Christian with the dog.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_23578147/hawthorne-police-kill-dog-during-arrest-owner?source=rss_viewed

I read a few pages of this thread and then decided to conduct a home experiment to confirm the effects of tazers and/or pepper spray on dogs.  Keep in mind I have neither a tazer nor pepper spray, so instead I hooked my chug (chihuahua/pug mix, best goddamn dog in the world) up to an old megohm meter and threw some ground pepper in her cute little face.

Man, **** you guys.  RIP, Nibbler.  And **** tha police.

*Forwarded to PETA

Yeah, the other article linked said that. Pretty much the music you hear in the video was coming from his car. If you listen carefully to the video, you can hear someone dropping f-bombs at the police. Most likely the good Christian with the dog.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_23578147/hawthorne-police-kill-dog-during-arrest-owner?source=rss_viewed

He should have been arrested for shitty music.

They arrested him for 148  being black. Which he has a long history of being arrested for. No its not illegal to video tape, but when police tell you to stay back because something is obviously going down, and youre being a jack ass just because you dont like cops black, youre going to at the very least be detained.

Fo show

Now the Hawthorne police are receiving death threats due to this. I saw the video where the arrested idiot went back to the scene to describe the situation that went down because the video just was not enough for him. He spells out the officers name who shot his dog in said video. This guy is complete scum and if anything happens to that officer he should be held accountable regardless of his participation in such an  act. 

Yeah, the other article linked said that.  Pretty much the music you hear in the video was coming from his car.  If you listen carefully to the video, you can hear someone dropping f-bombs at the police.  Most likely the good Christian with the dog.

I like how they point out that his car is rented

What an ass.  He was looking for trouble.

"According to public court documents, Rosby had made a prior complaint about Hawthorne Police Department using excessive force and racial profiling after being detained during an incident last year."

http://www.ibtimes.com/hawthorne-police-shoot-dog-after-arresting-owner-leon-rosby-speaks-about-incident-camera-video#

He was definitely looking for it.

They should have just shot the guy, moved away from him and let the dog move in to protect him . Would have bought time for animal control to arrive and safely remove the dog.

They should have called in a dog whisperer, and then tase him. 

"According to public court documents, Rosby had made a prior complaint about Hawthorne Police Department using excessive force and racial profiling after being detained during an incident last year."

http://www.ibtimes.com/hawthorne-police-shoot-dog-after-arresting-owner-leon-rosby-speaks-about-incident-camera-video#

He was definitely looking for it.

Model citizen this one.

He said Monday he has had previous run-ins with police. Court records show he has convictions for resisting, battery and driving under the influence, and he told the Daily Breeze he has filed six complaints against the Hawthorne Police Department, alleging mistreatment and racial profiling. In one lawsuit he filed, he contends Hawthorne officers broke one of his ribs when they responded to a domestic violence disturbance at his house.

http://www.ohmidog.com/2013/07/02/washawthorne-dog-shooting-avoidable/

Don't know if it was posted, but here you see when the dude arrives and is told to turn his music down. It was a hostage situation it appears as people were being released out of the house.

After watching this how can any of you idiots still blame the cops for what happened?