• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

hawthorne police shoot guy's dog.

I think that became apparent with the Boston bombing suspect chase where everyone's info was grossly inaccurate that also led to inaccurate opinions.

Stereotypes of a black male misunderstood, and it's still all good. Birthdays were the worst days, but now.we sip champagne when we thirstttaayyy.

Any time a black dude says civil rights I automatically think they are guilty.

Court records show he has previous convictions for resisting, battery and driving under the influence. Rosby, who is black, said he has filed six complaints against the Hawthorne Police Department, alleging mistreatment and racial profiling.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_23578147/hawthorne-police-kill-dog-during-arrest-owner?source=rss_viewed

Funny how some people see something others don't on the same video.

Expert witnesses we ain't.

there's actually a really interesting study on this i read, about how even "eye witness" testimony is basically flawed.

that dog was probably in a gang anyway.

Court records show he has previous convictions for resisting, battery and driving under the influence. Rosby, who is black, said he has filed six complaints against the Hawthorne Police Department, alleging mistreatment and racial profiling.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_23578147/hawthorne-police-kill-dog-during-arrest-owner?source=rss_viewed

I think it's a given when you walk back to cops and get in the arrest position.

Nope, I don't feel like sending the cops cookies.

Oh come on, they are delicious. Of course you would have known this if you hadn't flaked out on showing up at Throwbacks, she baked them especially for you.

And the firemen down the street.

I'd be guessing, but it's probly a 148 (Misdemeanor obstructing/interfering with Police).  They likely directed him to move away from their perimeter (where camera-guy is recording the encounter), and he could be heard yelling/taunting them.  To me, the only real problem is that he could loose the dog at anytime and maybe produce his own weapon during the confusion.

Mostly a contempt-of-cop deal, but it's a good arrest if they direct him away legally and he returns or interferes with them at all.  Again, we all weren't there for the entire episode and lots of arrest appear to be excessive force if you don't have the whole story.