• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Dexter is BACK for the final season

Felt it was kinda meh, at lest until the end. Not looking forward to a whole season of Deb yelling at him in every scene. The shrink could be a real interesting twist.

I'm calling it now: Angel will figure it all out.

Felt it was kinda meh, at lest until the end. Not looking forward to a whole season of Deb yelling at him in every scene. The shrink could be a real interesting twist.

I'm calling it now: Angel will figure it all out.

Yeah, to see Dexter freaking out in this episode is so unlike him. He's becoming unglued before our eyes.

Sorry Tank, but I called out that scenario (Angel figuring it out) last season.

No this is the thread where we talk about Angel's sister.  B)

So Angel sees a warrant for Deb and Dexter (in the box to go to charity) - and no bells go off in his head??  Esp since Deb skipped town immediately after LaGuerta's death? 

No this is the thread where we talk about Angel's sister. B)

So Angel sees a warrant for Deb and Dexter (in the box to go to charity) - and no bells go off in his head?? Esp since Deb skipped town immediately after LaGuerta's death?

Give him time. He'll find something else in another box or two and put it all together.

I hope we get to see more of masuka this year. He's hilarious.

My money is on Masuka figuring it out, since he's the least likely. And he'll be cool with it as long as Dex allows him to nail Deb.

Lol, he's been after her for so long. I can hear that creepy giggle.

I can easily see the shrink being asked by Dexter to help Deb get a grip again, since they both know what he is, and she is a psychologist.  Deb needs some serious help, and who wouldn't after all that shiz.

I also see the shrink wanting to really get to know what makes Dexter tick, and helping him figure some things out....not sure she would turn him in..I think she's going to want to study why he is who he is and what his thought processes are.

I can see some officer figuring it out, and Dexter dying in a bloodbath, and she will say he really wasn't a bad guy, misunderstood perhaps.

At first, I thought the shrink was too much like Lundy— the serial killer expert who ironically takes an interest in Dexter's instincts. But the ending twist was a good one. My theory is that after Harry "created" Dexter and saw what he was capable of (there is a flashback from Season 2, I believe, where Harry walks in after Dexter kills someone and begins puking and saying to Dexter, "Stay away from me"), he sought counseling from Vogel and ended up admitting everything to her. Because of patient confidentiality, she never told the police and began taking an interest in Dexter and watching him from afar, studying his behavior. 

This Vogel chick is . . . Intriguing.

Possibilities:

- she's herself a serial killer and is responsible for the three deaths so far, with more to come

- she's setting up dexter

- she's dexters real mother

Something about her doesn't sit well.

So how did deb get out of the storage locker tonight? How did she track down el sabo? What happened to the bag of jewels?

The Vogel character is creepy and Deb is already getting on my nerves.

I'm also leaning toward Vogel being the serial killer herself. She may have multiple personalities and doesn't realize she's the actual killer. Subconsciously, she wants to stop, but she can't do it herself, so she's having Dexter get rid of the killer.

Vogel is the serial killer. She understands them sooo well because she is one of them. She knows how to gain their trust to where they can be brainwashed. It's already happening with to Dexter by showing him the videos and calling his illness a "gift". It's also no coincidence that the killer in the past episode was using the same method that Dexter uses when killing their victims. Vogel is tied to that somehow.

I find it hard to believe that she would be the serial killer. That would essentially be the same twist as season 5. This is the final season. I am hoping they have something better than that. I like the idea of her being Dexter's real mother

She's pretty old, you're saying she lifted that dude up on a meat hook by herself at his cabin?

The "killer" left the dvd for them to watch, and they just pop it in?  My first thought is hey, see if there are any prints on that thing...

Prints? What is this the Aaron Hernandez of serial killers?

What did you guys think about last night?

A pretty slow episode. Yet another Deb mental crisis episode. I'm starting to think that maybe Deb might be the killer. Could be a nice twist. I just don't think they can go with Vogel. It would be way too obvious.

I like how they didn't fingerprint either of the boxes left on her porch, and how they're keeping this info from the police (though I'm sure that's part of the plot to let dexter find him instead of the police). I also thought that carrying Deb out of the police station over his shoulder was such a routine thing that no one would have bothered to ask them what was going on.

Vogel could easily have a some other dude under her control carrying the whole deal out. That said, I don't think she grabs the letter opener before opening the door, if it were her. 

I'm pleasantly surprised by this season so far. Enjoying it.

It wouldn't make sense if Vogel is the killer. She received a text message from an unknown person that said, "LOOK OUTSIDE" before finding the brains in the gift boxes. They didn't fingerprint the gift boxes because they know the killer would be smarter than to leave fingerprints.

What if Hannah McKay is the killer? She escaped prison at the end of last season.