• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bourjos non-displaced fractured right wrist

nate

It sure seems that way. PB has really stood out, it is a shame that he has lost so many games. I think it is time that Sosh lets our pitchers start throwing some 'inside stuff'. I am getting sort of tired of our guys getting hit so much. I know from time to time it happens and is part of the game, but this is getting ridiculous. A message needs to be sent that our hitters will be stood up for and backed.

Ed this is so stupid and yet you felt the need to post it twice.

The Astros pitching staff is mostly comprised of AA guys brought up too soon to learn on the job. The entire weekend you could see just how green the group was. So let's start intimidating their young hitters for the wildness of the pitching staff. Hey maybe we can hit a few and send them to hospitals with concussions so their scrub pitchers will suddenly show more pitch control.

That makes perfect sense considering the Angels can afford a few suspensions for retaliation pitches that never should have been thrown.

In no way am I hating on anyone here. The guy gets hurt quite frequently. That would suggest he's injury prone. Am I wrong? Do I now new to produce stats to defend a dictionary definition? Give me a break.

Yeah, he really shouldn't have gotten hit by that pitch or hustled.  

Hey, at least you have something to hang your hat on now.

Yeah, he really shouldn't have gotten hit by that pitch or hustled.

Hey, at least you have something to hang your hat on now.

Where in this thread did I fault him for hustling or getting hbp. It was what it is another visit to the DL. Right wrong or indifferent all I was saying is that based on the past two years...he is injury prone. I wasn't taking anything away from what he's done this year.