• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Bourjos non-displaced fractured right wrist

nate

When did this happen? I have been in the woods since the beginning of the Detroit series. Needless to say, but I won't be watching any games until they lose (just in case)

HBP on the wrist last night.  First game starting after missing the previous 5.

HBP on the wrist last night.  First game starting after missing the previous 5.

So so far, his injuries have been.

Trying to beat out a hit, on a crappy rainy OT game.

Aggressively sliding into second, breaking up a double play that eventually led to two runs scoring.

And HBP.

Bourjos is becoming the new Erstad.  

Side note:  I know it won't happen but what a pleasant surprise if one of our 'pitchers' drilled an Astro batter about the 8th inning today.  It's been pretty one sided with the chicanery going on in this series, including the liberal use of high and inside pitches, one of which hit our beloved Bourjous. 

Out 2-3 weeks.  UGH.

Mike DiGiovanna 

#Angels OF Peter Bourjos said he has fracture in R wrist. Out 2-3 weeks. Said it could have been worse but will go on DL.

Mike DiGiovanna 

Bourjos said fracture is non-displaced. Can play when pain is manageable. Hitting, throwing won't make it worse.#Angelsri

DAMN he was having a great year and now injuries are derailing him.

Now I have to her idiots call him injury prone!  

DAMN he was having a great year and now injuries are derailing him.

Now I have to her idiots call him injury prone!  

I'd say it is more like being the recipient of some crappy luck this year. Getting hit in the wrist could happen to anybody, but I sure hope that Sosh allows our pitchers to fire a couple of chin music pitches today.

BTW... this totally sucks for Peter Bourjos. 

Tough luck this season, but such is life for the 2013 Angels. 

It sure seems that way. PB has really stood out, it is a shame that he has lost so many games. I think it is time that Sosh lets our pitchers start throwing some 'inside stuff'. I am getting sort of tired of our guys getting hit so much. I know from time to time it happens and is part of the game, but this is getting ridiculous. A message needs to be sent that our hitters will be stood up for and backed.

bubble-wrap-kids-247x385.jpg

lol GB   While I think PB's injuries (minus the hammy) are more of a product of crappy luck this season, that picture encapsulates what has gone wrong for him this season - which, other than being on the DL so often, has been a very good and in many ways, a breakout year for him.