• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sunday lineup, No Trout

I have to admit that I do cringe when Trout isn't playing, and I certainly am concerned about losing momentum. However, I am not privy to the minute details on each players' health concerns either. I just hope we win. I'd say it is very essential with this lineup that CJ pitch one of the best games of his season so far.

I am just wondering who will be playing centerfield. I wouldn't put Shuck there, I'd imagine that Josh will get the start in centerfield.

I saw on twitter that Trout is troubled by his hammy...just not enough that we notice...lol

#Angels OF Mike Trout, off today, has been nursing a tight hamstring, "but you wouldn't no it by watching him," MGR Mike Scioscia said.

Ok now I can understand that.

Hopefully he is available for some pinch hitting duties.

typical of scioscia after taking the first two of a series. Didn't they just have a day off on Monday? Another one tomorrow?

This is his first typical Sunday lineup this year. His lineup consistency this year has been the best of his 14 years.

It makes sense in a weird way.  Trumbo didn't have a day off till a few days ago.  Trout I believe hasn't had a day off yet.  Not that a 22 year old needs a day off.  But it's probably to rest him for the playoff push.   ;)

He tired down the stretch last year, so he does need time off.  The arguments that 22 year olds don't need time off is silly.  However, we do have a day off tomorrow and with PB out and still 9.5 games behind it may not be wise to give up this game.