• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Looks like Josh Hamilton using/chewing tobacco again

HBMike

What? How would it work?

The guy can dip as much as he wants, but if he keeps whiffing at junk and fouling off matza balls his batting average is gonna stay below .250

It's cause he quit last year around the same time that led to his really bad second half of the season. Google it to read some of his quotes.

im all for him smoking in the dugout if it helps him hit better..........

Hell, if it was to help him be 2012 first half Hamilton, throws booze and broads in the dugout.

OK, no booze, but broads for sure. 

If slipping back into dipping is his worst vice now, he's staying ahead of his demons.  Short of jointing him in prayer, I hope he finds his groove soon.  If he turns it around, this team just might wake-up together.

Does it matter? He could go back to doing lines off chicks breasts...if he produces and it ain't hurting anyone else...who cares!

I don't think anybody is making value judgments.

I'm just interested in whether or not he decided to use tobacco again and then it resulted in his being able to produce on the field.