• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Teams Deemed "Out of it" by June 27th.

A lot of the teams you listed needed monumental collapses to make it. Are the A's or Rangers going to fall into the tank that badly? And how many wins do you think it takes for a WC spot? 82 Wins? 84?

You guys miss the whole point!  The point of the thread is to show that we have a chance.  We do have a chance.  Maybe not a good chance but  there many examples of teams coming back from these type of deficits.  Is it a good a chance....NO  no optimist on this board is saying that.  It is just a chance!

If they play .600 ball the rest of the way they could win about 87 games which would be close to the 2nd wild card. I could see us doing that but probably not without trading for pitching. However, trading for pitching will cost either too much money or too much in prospects, which we don't have.

This thread is Angelswin, in a nutshell.

Haha, so true. However, if everyone had the same opinion, the site wouldn't be worth viewing.

On the other hand, I do understand where Stradling is coming from. Hey guys, it really is OK to pass up a positive thread or two, especially if all you have to offer at the time is a repeat of your doom and gloom reality based opinions. Trust me, we know how you feel.