• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Puig again

Again Arte, what did Morales ever do to you, that soured you on Cuban prospects?

Ignoring Cuban and Far East players is not a good way to go through life son.

Repeated because yes, I'm pissed off that Moreno basically ignored foreign players for a significant amount of time.

How does he expect to win when he only covers part of the territory in finding players?   And then spends like a drunken sailor on guys past their primes? 

Why are we talking Dodgers on this board? I really don't like that team.

Welcome to AngelsWin.com - the internet home for Angels fans. This is our Los Angeles Angels Forum for online discussions. If you want to talk Angels Baseball or anything MLB related, this is the place for you! If you're new, be sure to introduce yourself to the community.

I all for giving him credit and what not. But honestly it isn't like they didn't believe he wouldn't produce period at all. The most important thing is if he can adjust and keep it up. Of course he can look great for 22 games. But going through the entire season isn't the same at all. Once a pitcher and other players have seen you for a bit, that's where the hard part starts. Like most of you said, he doesn't seem to have too much patience while at the plate and later on he can end up looking very Hamiltonesque. While we are on the subject, I don't think he should be an All-Star either. I know it is a glorified scrimmage that means nothing except for home field advantage. I guess I am one of those people who feels that he hasn't put in enough time to be in that category. And MVP, please.  :rolleyes:

The Dodgers are smart. They locked him into a seven-year deal last year that will pay him $9.2 million in 2018, the last year of the contract. He'll be 27 years old.

With the kind of money they have, it will be no great hardship to extend him for the really big bucks. Of course, it depends on how he does, but he looks like a sure thing to me.

Who watches Dodgers baseball?

I stopped watching the MLB Network recently because Harold Reynolds is all over Magic Johnson's Dodgers nuts. Plus I get tired of seeing Breaking News Flashes whenever Puig is at the plate.

I don't remember them doing this to Trout last season when I tuned in regularly. MVP season Trout. 

Who watches Dodgers baseball?

I stopped watching the MLB Network recently because Harold Reynolds is all over Magic Johnson's Dodgers nuts. Plus I get tired of seeing Breaking News Flashes whenever Puig is at the plate.

I don't remember them doing this to Trout last season when I tuned in regularly. MVP season Trout. 

I watch BASEBALL. There were no other games on so I flipped it to the Dodgers. Plus I like to listen to Vin late in the games. Even when the Angels are sucking, I can still find enjoyment out of the game.

To answer Chuck's question, I watch to hear Vin Scully call the games.

This is his last season, and although I don't actively seek out Dodger games, I will watch a few innings if I come across them.

No matter how you feel about the Dodgers or the way that sports networks love giving them handjobs over their ownership or Puig, I bet that whether it's next year or next decade, most of you will long to hear Vin call just one more inning.

And this is coming from a guy who grew up resenting Scully and his off-topic narratives.