• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone here live near Needles?

Okay, Katie. We get it. You want to come with me and my family out to palm desert for the week and all these reports of your local weather has just been a way to try and grab my attention. Well done! We're leaving at 11 and will meet you anywhere between Glendale and Loma Linda. Give me a call, babe.

You and me both. People that visit don't understand why I'd be willing to walk that much further just for covered parking. "Turn on the AC for a minute or two" they say.

"HA!" I say.

I keep meaning to get the windows tinted, but I never get around to it. Seriously considering it happening in the next couple of weeks.

Meanwhile, I point my car to the setting sun and use the reflective dash protector when I have no choice but parking outside. It may not be a cure-all, but it saves blistering by accident. ;)

You should definitely get your windows tinted, I have a black car that has had the windows tinted for a few years and it is worth it.