• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout is evolving.

tdawg87

Wait how does ''not being fat'' even fit into this situation? Let's ignore being fat in general, these are athletes that are paid millions to perform at a high level..they shouldn't be fat.

to be fair, the player who received the most crap for being fat this year is actually only being paid in the hundreds of thousands

to be fair, the player who received the most crap for being fat this year is actually only being paid in the hundreds of thousands

And while we're all hoping that Trout ends up being the best that he can be, by the time he actually hits his prime (strength, approach and mechanics), he'll be off to an East Coast team.

F'in Dipoto  :rolleyes:

I still want to see him avoid those 0-4/0-5 type games more..if he does that and continues to walk more/lower his K's, he's on his way to becoming unstoppable.

I'm not sure this even makes sense. The most elite players in baseball have plenty of 0fer games. 

Is Trout supposed to be getting a hit in every game?

I'm not sure this even makes sense. The most elite players in baseball have plenty of 0fer games. 

Is Trout supposed to be getting a hit in every game?

You guys have terrible reading comprehension. Keyword ''more''. Where in that post did I say I wanted Trout to get a hit in every single game of the season? He has 17 of those ''hitless'' games already this season..know how much Cabrera (the guy he's battling for MVP with) has? 12. 

@Stradling...lol wow.

HOA if you don't understand going with the pitch then I don't know what to say. Mikes job is to get on base. So if he gets a fastball on the outer half he should hit it to the right side. Or he can do what average hitters do and try and pull it resulting in a ground out to short.

HOA if you don't understand going with the pitch then I don't know what to say. Mikes job is to get on base. So if he gets a fastball on the outer half he should hit it to the right side. Or he can do what average hitters do and try and pull it resulting in a ground out to short.

I understand that. The reason I said lol wow was because you took what I said out of context. I don't even think we're disagreeing here lol. There have been many times where Trout gets fastballs inside and he pulls them to the shortstop. Seeing him square those balls up a little better would be great, that's all I'm saying.

You guys have terrible reading comprehension. Keyword ''more''. Where in that post did I say I wanted Trout to get a hit in every single game of the season? He has 17 of those ''hitless'' games already this season..know how much Cabrera (the guy he's battling for MVP with) has? 12.

@Stradling...lol wow.

So you want him to hit .370

I think Mike Trout should work on his homerun swing. His OPS on balls he hits over the fence is much higher than on all other types of his PAs.

http://www.hittrackeronline.com/golden_sledgehammer.php

His batted ball velocity / average distance on balls over the fence could use improvement, he's only 7th on the "golden sledgehammer" standings 

IMO he should participate in the home run derby to help fix his swing situation

Since May 30th, Mike Trout has walked 14 times in 26 games. On pace for about 87 walks over a full season. Not unbelievable by any means, but still pretty damn great. Do you know how many strikeouts he has over that span? 13. For over a month, Trout has walked more times than he has K'd.

Oh great....   He used to run to first on hits now he's walking.  No wonder he's such a lard ass.