• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Trout is evolving.

tdawg87

Since May 30th, Mike Trout has walked 14 times in 26 games. On pace for about 87 walks over a full season. Not unbelievable by any means, but still pretty damn great. Do you know how many strikeouts he has over that span? 13. For over a month, Trout has walked more times than he has K'd.

This is not a mere man. He is some kind of demigod cast down from the heavens after being cut from their baseball team.

I would like to see him try to pull the ball more frequently.

When he hits the ball to the left side 

.462 .462 .758 1.220

to the middle

.394 .389 .777 1.166

to the right side

.268 .253 .423 .676

I didn't know he had so many opposite field hits. I agree though, alot of his troubles would be gone if he could drive balls down LF without it rolling to the short stop.

HalosofAnaheim you should be a hitting coach. Just give these two forms of advice, "Don't go 0-5 because that's pretty hard to do" and "Drive the ball to left"

Hard to do with Trout's skill set. Are you telling me that at 21, Trout has no more room to improve on his swing? There's nothing wrong with wanting him to square up balls more and drive them down LF instead of hitting them weakly to the shortstop.