• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Did they just show Percival in the dugout?

nate

Well, I would say that Kohn and Jepsen seem to have finally figured something out. I'm not necessarily giving credit to Butcher for that, but I am very impressed with them this year (and Jepsen's 2012 second half). It is funny that when Butcher goes out for a visit, the pitchers proceed to blow it more often than not, but I think that's more because there are runners on base and our pitchers seem inept with runners on. In this case, I think we just have developed a lot of poor MLB pitching and traded away most talent we had in the minors. With that said, I wouldn't be upset if Butcher were replaced as I don't think he brings a lot to the club. 

How can you be so sure?

You asked what I think. It's my opinion based on what we have seen from Santana his entire career. He's had periods of brilliance followed by periods of WTF. The sample size is extremely small to put any significance on it to begin with but hey if that's where you want to hang your hat, go for it.