• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hanson to the DL

Angels placed RHP Tommy Hanson on the 15-day disabled list with a right forearm injury.

Hanson experienced tightness in his right forearm before his scheduled Wednesday start and eventually had to be scratched. He has registered an ugly 5.10 ERA, 1.55 WHIP and 33/17 K/BB ratio in 47 2/3 innings this season for Anaheim. There is no timetable for his return.

Per Rotoworld

Looks like Roth is getting the call up. Tweeted "Third times a charm right??" earlier today.

Angels placed RHP Tommy Hanson on the 15-day disabled list with a right forearm injury.

Hanson experienced tightness in his right forearm before his scheduled Wednesday start and eventually had to be scratched. He has registered an ugly 5.10 ERA, 1.55 WHIP and 33/17 K/BB ratio in 47 2/3 innings this season for Anaheim. There is no timetable for his return.

Per Rotoworld

Looks like Roth is getting the call up. Tweeted "Third times a charm right??" earlier today.

Well Dipoto's gamble with the Walden trade certainly backfired.........

Yeah I didn't mind it. Walden has his injury issues as well and already missed some time with a shoulder ailment earlier this year I believe. Both guys are constant injury risks and a quality SP brings much more value to a team than a quality RP. It didn't work out, and I'd hope the Halos non tender Hanson after the year.

I have no problem with the trade.  Not hanson's fault that his brother died.  Before that happened, he was pretty consistent with a 3.86 ERA and 1 bad starts (against Houston, lol).  

And I also think people forgot how erratic Waldo was for us.  Then again, he goes to Atlanta and gets good, and Hanson goes from a good pitcher to an average pitcher.  Pitching coach anyone?

What a bunch of jerks we are. Think about what we are talking about right now. We are complaining that the guy hasn't been pitching, without even acknowledging the fact that he missed time to be with his family during a death. Now he is injured and I'm guessing he would rather be playing than be hurt.