• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This team tonight

Maybe take away Aybar and Trumbo, and this is the team we would get to watch for five years. 

Let's blow up the team!!!!

Only way to blow up the team is move Trout, Pujols, and Hamilton as a package in a multi-way trade. Use the ridiculous surplus value of Trout to cancel out the ourtageous negative trade value of the big albatross players. Even then we're likely still throwing in cash and other players to make things even out. 

Moreno would never ever do this (nor am I arguing he should). Then again, if you ship away all the players except the "big three" you're just going to be wasting any good years Trout, Hamilton and Pujols might have left in them in an Angel uniform without saving much money. 

Gotta clean house of the current coaching staff, pray the drafts work out well and try to make clever tweaks to the team we have. That's all we can hope for.

According to Dipoto the team is neither buyers nor sellers come the trade deadline. I wish I had his job, I wouldn't have to do anything and make good money at it.

If that's the criteria for success Dipoto sucks compared to Hamilton and Wells  :(

I would stop being an Angels fan if we traded away Trout. That along with the idiotic signings/trades for old veterans and giving away young quality players in the process would also be a valid reason. 

the only way I would advocate trading Trout would be in his free agency walk year on the last day of the trading deadline, and that only after Trout has rejected all efforts to extend his contract!

According to Dipoto the team is neither buyers nor sellers come the trade deadline. I wish I had his job, I wouldn't have to do anything and make good money at it.

You really believe what a GM says to the media in regards to personnel? You don't tip your hand if you want to get the best deals.