• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Arte Moreno announces he is no longer looking to sell the Angels

mmc

5 minutes ago, wopphil said:

This honestly doesn’t bother me all that much. The devil you know. And at least this one spends money. 

If you spent more than a minute on Twitter following Angels fans you’d come to the conclusion that Arte is the cheapest owner in MLB and he’s the devil himself. 

4 minutes ago, wopphil said:

This honestly doesn’t bother me all that much. The devil you know. And at least this one spends money. 

No way. Anyone who was going to come in on a team with trout and ohtani and win the bidding process was going to be willing to spend more than Arte ever will. Arte is committed to mediocrity. If you have over $100M committed to 3 players you can't win with anything short of a $250M budget unless you have a fantastic farm system, which the Angels do not. The fact he's gloating about a "franchise record payroll" while still having the 3rd, possibly 4th best roster in the division just shows how delusional he is

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

If you spent more than a minute on Twitter following Angels fans you’d come to the conclusion that Arte is the cheapest owner in MLB and he’s the devil himself. 

Yep, spending on MLB team hasn’t been the problem.    Will he going forward spend enough yearly on scouting and development?

That said, he did make progress this off-season, providing money to acquire solid support players.

Edited by Angel Oracle

5 minutes ago, James said:

This sale broke down due to Arte realizing the spicy jack quesadilla has been discontinued therefore the proper paperwork could not be completed at del taco. 

Does this upset you as much as it upsets me? What a stupid decision to discontinue that thing. My Del taco consumption has dropped like 80 percent the last six months.