• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

No mo' DOMA.

So Flop thinks there is no moral basis for being a proponent of gay marriage

WTF?  please dont try to assume or put words in my mouth.

perhaps you dont realize that i am a proponent and gay right supporter.

that post was in response to some nonsnese about morality implying that it requireed religion or some shit...

if you want to think its a moral basis thats up to yiou, i think its a matter of persecution for idealism that the religious right try to force other to bend to their will and it disgusts me.

religion doesnt get to claim morality... one can have morals and bea moral person without being religios so..

other than that dont ever assume to put words in my mouth, you dont know me, you have never cared to try. so you can save all that

common sense?  WTF really?  you really feel that people who are not religious have no marals?  how tolerant of you.

They do but they are differnet. You can look at all the continents that have different major religions and they have a set of morals that have a lot to do with their faiths. That doesn't mean it's right or wrong.

WTF?  please dont try to assume or put words in my mouth.

perhaps you dont realize that i am a proponent and gay right supporter.

that post was in response to some nonsnese about morality implying that it requireed religion or some shit...

if you want to think its a moral basis thats up to yiou, i think its a matter of persecution for idealism that the religious right try to force other to bend to their will and it disgusts me.

religion doesnt get to claim morality... one can have morals and bea moral person without being religios so..

other than that dont ever assume to put words in my mouth, you dont know me, you have never cared to try. so you can save all that

You stated earlier that the left wasn't shoving morals down our throats. That is an untrue assessment if you believe that proponents of gay marriage and/or equality express that position based on at least some moral obligation to do so. I tend to think that it is much more about economic fairness than anything else, but I recognize that many people believe it is the right thing to do. So I took your words (all of them) and made a reasonable conclusion based on what you said. 

I do realize you are a proponent of gay marriage.

I know what your post was in response to. However, I can freely point out the hypocrisy when I choose to do so.

I think some proponents are proponents on moral grounds and some aren't. I think some from the Prop 8 crowd take their position on moral grounds and some don't.  

Anyone can hold any belief they like, obviously. 

I'm sorry that my lack of interest in getting to know you on a deeper level has offended you.

I don't like the existence of legal marriage at all (if people want certain legal entanglements, they can establish their own individual contracts,) there's absolutely no reason for government to be involved in romantic relationships. On top of that, I think the legal institution harms a lot of men, and I would advise any man I know against it. With that said, as long as it exists (and it will continue to exist,) it shouldn't discriminate based on gender/sex.

GAY MARRIAGE OPPONENTS ASK COURT TO INTERVENE

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/dozens-same-sex-couples-line-be-married

"Arizona-based Alliance Defending Freedom said they submitted the petition on Saturday to Justice Anthony Kennedy, who handles motions dealing with the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals."

Really?  Alliance for defending freedom?  Is that the most ironic name ever?

But they are. Regardless of which side you stand on the issue it is all about a belief system based on morals. And the left have shoved so hard they got what they wanted. Just because you may agree with the ruling doesn't mean it wasn't forced upon others that don't.

Unless someone is making you marry a dude I don't think it's really being forced.