• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Travis Rogers: AL West >> AL East

yk9001

He said this morning that the AL West is better than the AL East.

The AL East is 26 games over .500; the AL West is 16 games under .500.

I guess if you don't include the Astros, Angels and Mariners, he could make a point.

What am I missing?

Or he thinks that the top two teams in the west are better than anything the east puts out there. That would be my guess.

This could be. But those two teams get 18 games each against the AAAstros, the MAAAriners and the AAAngels. Hard to argue the division as a whole is strong this season. 

East got a lot better and West got worse since last season.

I heard it and this was my take.

Or he thinks that the top two teams in the west are better than anything the east puts out there. That would be my guess.

The AL East is 12 games over .500 against the AL West.

The two AL West 'powers' are both 7-9 against the AL East.

The two AL West powers are a combined 2 games over .500 against everyone not in the AL West.

Their records are built on beating up stiffs.

The AL East is 12 games over .500 against the AL West.

The two AL West 'powers' are both 7-9 against the AL East.

The two AL West powers are a combined 2 games over .500 against everyone not in the AL West.

Their records are built on beating up stiffs.

you should look at texas' record against winning teams before making such an argument. the only .500 team they've lost a series to is toronto and that's because they lost four of their best players at the same time.

texas lost series to the awesome twins, white sox, and cubs so their extradivisional record is skewed in that regard. they haven't even played the other al west teams as much as you think they have.