• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Times: Angels' season has turned into a trip to the Haunted Mansion

The Disney references are never going to go away, are they?

Its a weird thing, like its some sort of knock on the team...

Exactly my thought also, CaliAngel.  I usually like Dwyer's material, but it seemed to me he wrote down the name of every Disney character and ride and tried to write an article to fit is as many as he could.  The metaphors made me noxious. 

If the Haunted Mansion was located in Mexico, and the seats are covered in fire ants, and instead of ghosts there are actors wearing white sheets who fling poo at you, and "Buttercup" is the substitute for any and all spooky sounds, then yes.

Well, before Hamilton went all Cheshire Cat and disappeared on us; and before Pujols ate the Queen's poisoned apple (inducing a bad foot instead of permanent sleep), before the Seven Dwarves in the bullpen, this team was destined for a ride to the World Series. Now it's just Mr Toad's Wild Ride. But don't worry, Dead Teams Tell No Tales. They just have fantasy balls in the depths of the mansion, but leave three hitchhikers named Moreno, Dipoto, and Scioscia.