• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Thanks to the Angels

My wife and I were unable to attend a game in the Yankees series. I wanted to get her (a Yankee fan) one of the Mariano Rivera commemorative cards given out at Sunday's game. Some friends of ours went to one game in the series, but they went on Saturday. I checked eBay, and the only card I found was selling at a starting price of $15 - a little steep for something someone got for free, IMO. On a lark I sent an e-mail over the weekend to the club to see if I could get one of the cards. Today I got the reply back, that for the cost of my address they are going to send me one.

I appreciate that kind of consideration.

My wife and I were unable to attend a game in the Yankees series. I wanted to get her (a Yankee fan) one of the Mariano Rivera commemorative cards given out at Sunday's game. Some friends of ours went to one game in the series, but they went on Saturday. I checked eBay, and the only card I found was selling at a starting price of $15 - a little steep for something someone got for free, IMO. On a lark I sent an e-mail over the weekend to the club to see if I could get one of the cards. Today I got the reply back, that for the cost of my address they are going to send me one.

I appreciate that kind of consideration.

I feel your pain. I also am married to a Yankees fan, and we have produced two offspring.

One a Yanks fan and one a Halos fan.

Guess which one is my favorite? ;)

I feel your pain. I also am married to a Yankees fan, and we have produced two offspring.

Probably makes it even tougher that you live in the middle of Yankees country. My hat is off to you.

The last trip we made to Anaheim we met a couple outside the stadium whose loyalties were split, but the opposite way: Husband was a Yankee fan, wife was an Angels fan. Had a nice chat with them before we went in.

On the way to the same game, we walked past some Yankee fans having a tailgate in the parking lot. Looking at us in our split gear one of the guys said "There's just something wrong about that."

Seee and my boyfriend gets all huffy when I wear my Red Sox stuff. He walks faster and whenever someone asks how it feels dating a Red Sox fan he just sighs and say "well it's different". :D

Seee and my boyfriend gets all huffy when I wear my Red Sox stuff. He walks faster and whenever someone asks how it feels dating a Red Sox fan he just sighs and say "well it's different". :D

Well, I will now be trading you for whatever I can get.