• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Maybe they only get excited in college

Was seated directly behind the Angels dugout yesterday during the 10th inning.  Tying run on third, go ahead run on 2B. Trout down to his last strike.  Some of the guys (Angel players) were standing along the rail, some were seated including Weaver.  NO emotion coming from any of them!!  No, "Come on Mikie, hit the shi®t out the ball!!" NOTHING!  Then, when Trout does strike out,, they just turn around and head for the clubhouse as if the say...."oh well"

Perhaps when they get in the clubhouse things are different, but in front of the fans, there is no emotion.  Sad to see.

Olney mentioned recently how loud the Cardinals are during the at bats and supporting team mates. I could use more of that stuff. I want energy. I want guys who get fired up. That will only come with a new manager. I will continue to love this team and watch every game possible but they will not contend again with Scioscia at the helm. They just won't.

Everyone thought the Diamondbacks were crazy for trading Upton and Bauer for Gregorius and Prado. They wanted the right type of players. The type of players who play hard and play right. They are fighting for the division and look much better than last year.

In the last 15 years, the Yankees and Phillies are the only two teams I can think of that didn't have teams like that and won the World Series. Every other team had scrappers and fighters (along with talent). At least if the Angels lost with these types of players, I could be happy they look like they are giving their all and not counting their money

Every other team had scrappers and fighters (along with talent). At least if the Angels lost with these types of players, I could be happy they look like they are giving their all and not counting their money

The enlightened among this forum will tell you "scrappers and fighters" don't win baseball games.  That is, we should applaud the Scioscia even keel and turn the page stoicism as he knows best.

Short of Trout, Trumbo, Weavs, a few others, the only hunger on this team likely involves the post game spread.  This team has too many satisfied millionaires, including the manager.

I think this says something about the product on the field and how the team feels about having a shot at the playoffs.

Perhaps to this team, the season is already over. Pretty crappy these guys don't even try to pick eachother up.

BTW, why wasn't Trout bunting???

That's some fine managing!