• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Miguel Andujar..

DMVol

i would only consider signing him for AAA depth and stick him at salt lake. if by chance he re-found his offense and if there was a need in anaheim next year, then i consider calling him up. but that involves a lot of "ifs".

generally speaking, the halos need to move on from guys like this, and do so very quickly.

14 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I hope this season finally puts a wrap on bringing in an inordinate number of waiver type players.

Seven seasons of it has been bad enough!

Retire the clean peanut strategy, except where the guy has shown something recently!

Just not sure that is realistic, with the team for sale....We'll see but I'm not expecting an offseason with a lot of spending....Minasian may not have a lot of choice except to continue along that path....maybe we now have better overall organizational talent so there will be fewer "reaches".....dunno....

6 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Just not sure that is realistic, with the team for sale....We'll see but I'm not expecting an offseason with a lot of spending....Minasian may not have a lot of choice except to continue along that path....maybe we now have better overall organizational talent so there will be fewer "reaches".....dunno....

It hopefully would absolutely be minimized by a year from now.

25 minutes ago, Trendon said:

What relevance does this have?

They are two completely different players. One plays SS and the other is a DH. One is on the IL for the Rockies and the other was DFA’d.

I was mistakenly thinking Andujar played SS his rookie season, but of course it was 3B.

In any event, an emphatic no to him, hasn’t shown anything the past 4 seasons.