• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Rangers (9/20/22): Sandoval on the mound

mmc

35 minutes ago, DMVol said:

Stassi…..is a really bad hitter….and slow…

I was watching the game and saw we had nobody out after Adell's clutch hit, walked to the kitchen, came back and the inning was over I was like WTF?

Of course it was Stassi that killed the rally with a triple play. Really getting fed up with that bum. 

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I think he's probably very aware--which, in a way, seems to make it that much worse, because he seems to be trying way too hard.  He's the most unnatural play-by-play guy I've ever heard.

O'Neal has been trying way too hard all season.

Sadly, no one seems to have provided any guidance to help him improve.  I can only imagine that they must be saving a considerable amount of money with O'Neal, compared to someone like Victor Rojas.

Edited by Slegnaac

10 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

I can only imagine that they must be saving a considerable amount of money with O'Neal, compared to someone like Victor Rojas.

Oh well that's good that they're financially conscious.

Hopefully saving money to ruin the telecasts offsets the $105 million we've been paying Rendon to sit on the IL for the past 3 years. 

11 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

O'Neal has been trying way too hard all season.

Sadly, no one seems to have provided any guidance to help him improve.  I can only imagine that they must be saving a considerable amount of money with O'Neal, compared to someone like Victor Rojas.

He's been Peter Principled - play-by-play obviously isn't his thing, and like you said, sometimes tries waaay too hard not realizing how grating it is after awhile.  Needs to go back to the studio or something.  

Reminds me of a training video I just watched - someone obviously told the presenter to "emote more", but all the head bobs and twitches and flailing arms made it look like she had Tourette's - the longer it went on, the harder it was to take.