• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WIll the Angels have a new owner before the start of the 2023 season?

beatlesrule

Will the Angels have a new owner before the start of the 2023 season?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Angels have a new owner before the start of the 2023 season?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Towel Warmers and we’re going to the World Series!!! 

Towel warmers, heated cleat warmers, padded toilet seats.  I couldn't give two shits what they want so long as the players see playing for the Angels as a premium experience.

But hey, maybe that team plane from Major League is around if they really wanted to save a buck or two.  Or even better, ignore the players and sign whatever mediocrity coming off a plus season tickles the fanbase's fancy..

11 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

Towel warmers, heated cleat warmers, padded toilet seats.  I couldn't give two shits what they want so long as the players see playing for the Angels as a premium experience.

But hey, maybe that team plane from Major League is around if they really wanted to save a buck or two.  Or even better, ignore the players and sign whatever mediocrity coming off a plus season tickles the fanbase's fancy..

You dont give two shits about padded toilet seats? 

Also, Lets not forget where Olson came from when he talks about this. Can't imagine the player experience in Oakland is much better than the fans experience there. Heck, he was probably just happy to have a clean towel before. 

49 minutes ago, James said:

You dont give two shits about padded toilet seats? 

Also, Lets not forget where Olson came from when he talks about this. Can't imagine the player experience in Oakland is much better than the fans experience there. Heck, he was probably just happy to have a clean towel before. 

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

heated toilet seats are glorious.  

12 minutes ago, Docwaukee said:

heated toilet seats are glorious.  

I have no opinion, but if players view it as a perk and given they collectively bargained for team chefs, you know they do, then I hope the Angels next owner throws as many perks as they want at them.  If frivolous crap like that will make them more attractive, great.

1 hour ago, James said:

I'm sure seeing the difference between the A's and a first class organization made an impression.  The fact that he's on record as saying the players took note of it while visiting another team says it all really.  I don't think that a guy will take less money because of some silly perk, but they probably notice when a team pays well and then plays the nickel and dime game.

6 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

*Kent Bottenfield has entered the chat*

On 10/3/2022 at 9:07 PM, jsnpritchett said:

I have no idea if you have real connections that would have told you something like that, but if this is remotely true, it's kind of silly.  He's getting old, his family has no interest in overseeing the team, and he's already announced he's exploring a sale.  If he were to pull back at this point, it would just cause more chaos and instability.

Agreed, it is silly. Trust me, I wished I was making up what I had posted, or hoped things would change and he would commit, but obviously didn't work out that way now.

I’ve got a plan for this:  Chuck starts a go fund me page, we raise  four billion dollars and AW buys the Angels.  We all sit around and argue about stuff.  Trouts swing- that’ll  take a month alone.  And Mikey might not like us messing with his swing.  Would slow us down?  it’s AW, we’re calling the shots here.