• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Anthony Rendon aims to rejoin Angels’ lineup before season ends

AngelsWin.com

On 9/12/2022 at 8:47 PM, TempeAngel said:

Dude makes $238,000 per game.

These 2022 games are meaningless. Burn your suspension now, in 2022. He shuts it down if there is no suspension.

Let Rendon be in the opening day 2023 lineup.

Right? It's the only answer.

Does he not get paid the same amount while injured?

Otherwise I see no relevance to making this statement. 

Edited by Slegnaac

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

He first started taking batting practice 1.5 weeks ago, yet no new updates on status?

Time’s running out to avoid serving the suspension at the start of 2023 season.

Last update that I saw was on Sunday.  Said he was still progressing and hoping to come back, but with no specific timetable.  Nothing since then.

Just now, fan_since79 said:

Who the hell cares at this point? I certainly don't. He's liable to stub his toe walking up the dugout steps, or sprain his wrist putting his glove on.

No interest in little Anthony anymore.

Cool story. The entire point is to get him back so he can serve his suspension this year instead of next year. 

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Who the hell cares at this point? I certainly don't. He's liable to stub his toe walking up the dugout steps, or sprain his wrist putting his glove on.

No interest in little Anthony anymore.

You might as well stop caring about the Angels and get off this site then.

Cause, like it or not, the Angels are paying Rendon $38.5M for the next 4 years- so he has a pretty decent impact on the team and what they can and cannot do.

3 hours ago, Trendon said:

You might as well stop caring about the Angels and get off this site then.

Cause, like it or not, the Angels are paying Rendon $38.5M for the next 4 years- so he has a pretty decent impact on the team and what they can and cannot do.

Pujols err Rendon won't limit payroll.  They'll spend whatever they have to if it's the right guy.  🙄

No hitter wants to spend 6 weeks getting his swing and timing ready for Opening Day, and then sit for a week. Five games at the start of the season is usually at least 6 or 7 days due to scheduled off days and/or bad weather. If there's any way he can get it over with this season he will. 

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

How could this be possibly be enforced? After the suspension ends the Angels will not have any games left for him to ‘prove’ that he is capable of playing.

Yeah I don’t get it either. They can’t force him to play. Even if he comes back early, completes his suspension, and then sits, what are they going to do?