• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Well we finally got to see a good team take advantage of playing a bad team, at least.

jshep

I don't think the Pirates are championship material, but we are definitely inferior to them right now.

The thing is, I never would have though last year's Giants team was championship caliber and yet they went 6-0 in elimination games to win the World Series. One of the reasons I like baseball, is that every single playoff team has a legit chance to win it all. I never feel that way with all the teams in the NBA or NFL playoffs. 

The thing is, I never would have though last year's Giants team was championship caliber and yet they went 6-0 in elimination games to win the World Series. One of the reasons I like baseball, is that every single playoff team has a legit chance to win it all. I never feel that way with all the teams in the NBA or NFL playoffs. 

There is way more parity in the NFL than there is in MLB, even in the playoffs.  You just have to be better than the other team for one game in the NFL.  MLB playoffs, the better team can have a bad game and it won't eliminate them.

There is way more parity in the NFL than there is in MLB, even in the playoffs.  You just have to be better than the other team for one game in the NFL.  MLB playoffs, the better team can have a bad game and it won't eliminate them.

There is actually similar parity in both leagues. Since 2000, 9 different NFL teams have won a super bowl, and 9 different MLB teams have won the World Series. My point, which is simply my opinion, is that I believe that any team in the baseball playoffs could win it all, whereas I have never thought that at the start of the NFL playoffs (example: a team like the Bengals the past two years).