• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Season Defining Loss

m0nkey

Just about this entire team (a few exceptions) sucks!

A__hats!

I take back every good thing I said about Frieri and Jepsen.

Hey Shuck, my daughter could play better defense!

This is what happens when you give two contracts worth $365 million to two past their primes. Not much left to build a team with

A__hats!

This is what happens when you give two contracts worth $365 million to two past their primes. Not much left to build a team with

It's over $440M if you include Wells in the mix (who we're still paying to not play for us)

A__hats!

So you're saying we shouldn't have spent that money to get players so we'd...have more money to spend to get players?

I agree, the team sucks balls.  However, signing Pujols, Wilson, and Hamilton didn't prevent us from signing anybody else.  

To me just another bad loss. We will probably see many more. To me the season defining loss was losing the 4th game to the Astros in that 4 game sweep at Anaheim. When we couldn't figure out a way to win that game I knew we were really as bad as we had played and is wasn't just an aberration.