• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blow it up!

Scott34

Might as well. This season is over.

I really hope it happens. It can flare up again even after rest. Better to just get the surgery, take the next 6 or so months off and be ready for next year

He's already got knee issues, don't wnat him to have continuous foot issues going forward as well. An aging player on a 10 year deal with bad knees and feet this early in his 10 year contract is not what you want

I really hope it happens. It can flare up again even after rest. Better to just get the surgery, take the next 6 or so months off and be ready for next year

He's already got knee issues, don't wnat him to have continuous foot issues going forward as well. An aging player on a 10 year deal with bad knees and feet this early in his 10 year contract is not what you want

I agree 100%. Grab that white flag and start waving the shit out of it. The players already have.