• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Predict Scioscia's Postgame quotes

Let's project Jerry's comments instead.  Scioscia is like the pilot on a burning plane, and there are no fire extinguishers on board.  Jerry thinks he's the man.  Maybe he likes creating a mess so he can claim he knows how to fix something?

I can't stop thinking about Jerry's comments that this team "one bad streak away from .....".  I've never heard a GM openly declare that before.  Just shut up and get something done, why play the threat game?  When the team hits another "bad streak" (and they will), and he has to put his actions in place, and can't get something properly and promptly done, he's going to look rather idiotic.

A new look on Scioscia's comments:

"Howie is doing really well, but I'd like for him to start pulling the ball more, even if it means a dip in productivity. His GIDP's will be at an all-time high if he pulls the ball more, and like we tell our pitchers, 2 outs is better than 1."

"I'm a little shocked Hunter Green signed with us. I feel he is a first round talent and is missing out on millions of dollars by not going to college and coming out as a more developed college junior".