• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Royals (July 27th, 2022) Junk on the Bump!

Chuck

6 minutes ago, totdprods said:

This is so weird. I'm actually starting to get this feeling Trout gets shut down for the year or they discover he needs some surgery or something. 

I dont get why they are calling it a rib injury. It has to be ligament related. Cortisone reduces inflamation in joints or ligaments so i wonder if this is a larger problem.

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

This is so weird. I'm actually starting to get this feeling Trout gets shut down for the year or they discover he needs some surgery or something. 

He's going to get shut down for the year, they're just dragging their feet in waiting to announce it. 

From the article in the other thread, doesn't sound like surgery will even be a permanent solution. 

1 hour ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

You'd never know the difference if Anderson won a world series or someone shit in his cereal. The guy was adverse to emotion.

I always loved him for that. 

If I recall he smiled a couple times after winning the ring and was going around the ballpark. 

1 minute ago, Revad said:

Marsh!  Lead off triple down the right field line.

2-3 today, glad to see it. 

He seems like he should be able to put that bat together, I really don't think what we've seen is the batter he really is. 

With his speed and defense it would be great if he could lower those strikeouts and hit .270 for us. 

Just now, CaliAngel said:

2-3 today, glad to see it. 

He seems like he should be able to put that bat together, I really don't think what we've seen is the batter he really is. 

With his speed and defense it would be great if he could lower those strikeouts and hit .270 for us. 

I'd take 12-15 HR, 20 SB and a .360 OBP from him if he's hitting .250. HIs defense is so valuable, especially with an aging can't stay on the field Mike Trout.